The Hytera H-Series is a new DMR Radios product family that is built from the ground up on an entirely new technology platform.
It is the first of its kind in the industry regarding functionality, user experience, and ruggedness. With all the patented technologies and the testing it has undergone, the H-Series is positioned to deliver a higher level of excellence in the market.
The H-Series DMR radios empower employees in security, education, customer service, and severe working environments with efficient and reliable communications.
Comprised of handheld two-way radios, vehicle-mounted mobile radios, and repeaters (base stations), the H-Series features a brand-new technical platform and redefines the User Interface (UI) of two-way radios. The H-Series DMR radios can be deployed in various analog and digital radio networks, including Analog and Digital Conventional, XPT trunking, DMR Tier II and DMR Tier III trunking, IP Multi-Site Connect, and DMR Simulcast Systems.
New H-Series DMR Radios Empowered Communications
Louder and Clearer Audio
- Large speakers provide up to 93dB of loudness, and AI-based voice enhancement with deep learning ability that can accurately extract voice from noise in real time.
Lighter and Thinner
- H-Series handheld radios have an optimized mechanical design, advanced materials, and lightweight lithium polymer batteries.
Higher Level of Ruggedness
- The HP602 and HP682 are IP67 rated. H-Series handheld radios also feature an anti-magnetic speaker that does not attract magnetic metal dust and shavings.
Longer Battery Life
- The latest in lithium polymer technology is used to power the H-Series handheld radios. The battery is light and small, achieving a shift life of up to 24 hours on high transmit power with a duty cycle of 5/5/90.
- The H-Series extends radio range through increased Tx power, Rx sensitivity, improved antenna gain, and reduced attenuation. This produces a 25% increase in coverage distance and signal penetration through buildings to improve efficiency and reduces costs.
Enhanced Worker Safety
- The H-Series is designed for worker safety with an emergency button, emergency calling, and priority interrupt. Lone Worker prompts the user to press a key or speak to indicate they are safe. Man Down allows the radio to automatically enter emergency mode when the radio is inclined at a pre-set angle or remains motionless.
- H-Series radios can be deployed on Analog and Digital Conventional, MPT and XPT Trunking, DMR Tier II Trunking, IP Multi-Site Connect, and DMR Simulcast Systems. HM782 radios can be deployed on DMR Tier III systems.
Enhanced GPS Location Tracking
- H-Series radios support optional GPS for dispatching applications, optional advanced encryption, and Bluetooth for wireless accessories.
HP602 & HP682
- New Technical Platform for Sound & Durability IP67
- Redefined User Interface
- Analog and Digital Conventional
- XPT trunking w/DMR Tier II & III trunking
- IP Multi-Site Connect
- DMR Simulcast Systems
- Digital & Analog
- IP Rating 54
- 256 Ch. (16 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital & Analog
- Quick Text Messages (up to 25 pre-programmed)
- Pseudo Trunking
- 3 Line Monochrome Display
PD602i, PD662i & PD682i (UL913)
- Intrinsically Safe
- IP Rating 67
- IP Site Connect (Radio Networking)
- 48 (3 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- GPS (optional)
- Systems and Network Features
- Rotating Channel Control & Volume
- High-Quality Audio w/Audio equalizer
- Analog and Digital
- Nationwide Coverage
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- High-Quality Audio
- Ergonomic Design
- Multi-System Flexibility
- Clear LCD Display
- Lone Worker Prompts
- Enhanced GPS location Tracking
- End-to-End & Over-the-Air Encryption
- Durable & Rugged
Does your business communicate effectively?
Let Industrial Communications help you today.