EV Charger cellular coverage for payment options
In Garage Cellular Coverage for VISA payments
The WilsonPro Enterprise product is a commercial-grade, in-building cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal boosting technology—including a revolutionary industry-first, three outdoor-antenna-port configuration. Depending on cell tower locations, using up to three outdoor antennas (each dedicated to a specific frequency band to collectively amplify signals from multiple towers) helps maximize coverage in commercial spaces up to 100,000 sq.ft in favorable RF environments, walk through and quote required.
Based on user need or preference, the Enterprise product can also utilize “common mode” as a default; using only a single outdoor (donor) antenna and a single port to receive cell signal.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, the Enterprise product provides integrators and building managers with the capability to remotely manage, monitor, and adjust their amplifier, as well as receive real-time measurements of cell signal power, bands, frequency, and quality through network scanning. Immediate notification of issues, such as system failure, oscillation, or change in signal strength is also provided via text or email.
The Enterprise product generates up to 26 dBm in uplink power—enabling it to reach towers at much greater distances. With up to 17 dBm in downlink power per port, it’s also one of the most powerful amplifiers in its price range. With all four indoor-antenna ports equipped with up to 17 dBm downlink power of their own, each of the Enterprise product’s four indoor antennas can effectively broadcast signal. The “R” model name signifies its rack-mount option.
Are you ready to take your communication to the next level?
- Three outdoor antenna ports to target multiple carrier towers.
- Four independently controlled indoor antenna ports built in.
- Wired or LTE WilsonPro Cloud access for remote functionality.
- Network Scanning for real-time measurements of cell signal.
- Up to 26 dBm in uplink power.
- 17 dBm in downlink power per port.
- XDR technology to virtually eliminate shutdown or signal loss.
- 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen for an enhanced user-experience.
- Works with ALL phones and cellular devices on ALL carriers.