Icom is a world leader in the amateur radio market. Also known as ham radio, Icom makes amateur radios for use in long-range (HF) and short-range (VHF, UHF) communications. Digital technology is transforming the market, and Icom helped pioneer the development of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) equipment. Icom is also a leader in product development for the D-STAR digital mode, a global open protocol that is on the cutting edge in Amateur Radio today.
- IDAS digital convetional
- Type-D single-site trunking
- Slim, compact, lightweight
- IP67 waterproofing and dust-tight protection
- Motion detection, man down and lone worker functions as standard
- Good audio quality for noisy environments
- Long-lasting battery life
- Channel announcement function
- Interconnect between IP phone, analog phone and radio networks
- Site-to-site radio communication over an IP network
- Site-to-multisite radio communication
- Interconnection between IDAS NXDN, IDAS and IP Advanced Radio System
- Manages up to 100 IP100H/IP100FS devices in a single IP1000C
- Up to 11 IP1000C can be interconnected to increase the total number of IP100 Radios on a network
- Easy to install
- OPC-1402 – Serial cable (option)
Does your business communicate effectively?
Let Industrial Communications help you today.