2 Way Radio Accessories
Short / Long Antennas
Headset / Earpiece
2 Way Radio Accessories Built to Last
Get the most out of your 2 way radio accessories with short/long antennas, radio chargers, headsets, earpieces, carrying cases, batteries, car adapters, and more!
Turn your radio into a mobile office that can enter work orders, scan barcodes and even manage your IT. Our sales force has the knowledge to guide you through decisions on advanced wireless applications including GPS, wireless broadband, 2-way radios, and mobile email.
Features of Analog
- As signal weakens, so does audio quality as static increases
- Not feature rich. Analog is pretty much limited to push-to-talk, scanning, simple group conversations (one-to-many), and limited encryption capabilities without involving some very creative and often unreliable design.
- It does not use frequencies as efficiently as can be done using digital.
Features of Digital
- When the signal is strong, the sound is clear and crisp. This clarity increases the effective range of the radio by around 5%
- If the signal is weak, it is likely to be lost completely. However, the audio is clear up until the moment it is lost.
- Not all digital broadcasts are compatible with each other. Your choices of manufacturers may be limited.
- New features such as enhanced text messaging, IP connectivity, GPS, 1 to 1 communications, and other data transmissions