The Future of Communication
GPS Fleet Tracking
Industrial Communications in-vehicle solutions to TRACK, NAVIGATE, DISPATCH, and ANALYZE your mobile workforce. GPS modem is embedded in the XPR4350 and XPR4550 mobile radios. GPS modem antenna is required. These solutions can enable you to lower your business’s fuel costs, increase driver safety and accountability, and decrease dispatch times.
Industrial Communications is here to make sure you can always meet and exceed requirements. We can help you achieve everything you need to make sure you’re ready for the ELD mandates.
There are a few requirements you’ll need to meet. Industrial Communications can help with this as well.
- Track a driver’s hours of service electronically (LiGO can do this).
- It needs to be integrated with a trucks engine and vehicle information (LiGO can do this).
- It must pass data to a system where a fleet manager can see logs in near real-time (LiGO can do this).
- You must allow officers to pull data when stopping the vehicle for inspection (we are working on sensors for this/app for this).
- Rules for editing, annotating and approving logs (LiGO can provide logs for editing; we are working on ensuring it meets the rules).